Any Road, Any Time
Built from the tread up for grinding gravel, hitting the local CX race, and navigating chuckhole-infested city streets.
- Double-butted 3/2.5 titanium
- 44mm head tube
- 27.2mm seat post size
- PressFit bottom bracket
- Portage drop out system with 12/142mm thru axle inserts with Maxle thru axle
- Rack and fender braze-ons
- Clearance for 700 x 40c tires
- Lithic carbon fork with 15/100mm thru axle and DT Swiss RWS thru axle
MSRP $2,399.00. Sold as frameset only, includes Lithic Carbon Fork w/ DT Swiss RWS thru axle, Maxle rear thru axle and seatpost collar.
Available in sizes: 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
“I really enjoyed my time on the Lorax. It’s a fun bike that’s cleverly designed, well-made, and overall very versatile. For those looking to fit a bike for multiple uses — gravel-grinder, cyclocross, commuter, and bikepacking rig — it really is a do-it-all machine.”
– Bikepacking.com – June, 2016. Read the full review online here.
“Built around a long and low geometry more similar to a gravel bike, the Lorax is meant to ride anything from city/touring to gravel or even cyclocross… there are many affordable steel bikes on the market, but few that offer a carbon fork, like the Lorax, which is key to the performance of the bike.”
– Bikerumor.com – September, 2015. Read the full review online here.
“Advocate Cycles are different to most bike companies, and no, it’s not their wheel sizes, their choice of parts or their paint jobs. They’re one of very few bike companies funnelling 100% of their profits right back into cycling advocacy… The Lorax is marketed partly as a gravel grinder, but based on the geometry of the bike it would also make a fantastic light tourer. ”
– Cyclingabout.com – October, 2015. Read the full review online here.
Lorax Complete Bike, Heat-Treated Reynolds 525 Crmo, Lorax Frameset, Heat-Treated Reynolds 525 Crmo w/Lorax Carbon QR Fork, Lorax Titanium Frameset w/ Lorax Carbon Thru-Axle Fork
49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
Midsummer in Minnesota Green, Natural Titanium
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.